- The honeycomb structure of HexCush, also known as Honeycomb Bubble, is designed to provide ample cushioning.
- The unique hexagonal mesh-like interlocking structure eliminates the need for tape. It prevents the wastage of material and increases the efficiency of packaging.
- Developed as a substitute for plastic bubble wrap, HexCush In Box has a built-in dispenser with an easy-to-pull mechanism, resulting in great stretchability. As HexCush is pulled out of the slit at the bottom of the box, its honeycomb structure opens out.
- It highly increases productivity by decreasing packaging time.
- The compact nature of the solution makes it the right choice for space-constrained setups.
- It is ideally suited for protecting small, fragile items in a low-volume setup.